Is the server down???
I keep getting an initialization error message when I try and enter the game from the main menu. I looked it up and it said it might be a server issue.
Is the server down or something or is it something else. Can anyone help
I keep getting an initialization error message when I try and enter the game from the main menu. I looked it up and it said it might be a server issue.
Is the server down or something or is it something else. Can anyone help
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can anyone help me
No server down on my side. EU West.
I'm in NA. And I'm not connecting
Usually a good way to see if you are alone: https://downdetector.com/status/dead-by-daylight
Sorry to hear that. Have you tried verifying the game files? As you seem to be the only one affected.
Is that even possible on console?
Thank you so much for this
Having the same problem on the Series X. Is there's a fix? Thanks.
I just reset my entire console and it worked
Thank You. It worked.