Robbie Wasn't The Only Mascot
The other day and,it totally slipped my.Theres more than Robbie the Rabbit. I've played Silent Hill 3 back before the hype and during the hype and after.
Why didn't the developers do a more diverse mascot collection instead of recolors hopefully this can come in the future


Comments
I'm not trying to shame,I guess it's about research.Im surprised my other silent hill peeps haven't said anything
Its up to konami
Do you think the devs would even pursue this?,also by you saying it's up to Konami? Do you think they tried?and Konami refused
I've actually been wondering about this since the lost mascot collection was released
Anything I would say is me guessing, these things would be in contract agreements.
BVHR would want it, its more $$$$
Not sure why konami havent, theyd be awesome.
Same with when a halloween movie comes out, we dont get a new myers skin for it. Or classic freddy with voice lines. ETC
I don't think the companies understand us and fandom sometimes 😵