Hag Daily Not Working
I have played 3 games with Hag. The daily is to teleport and hit a survivor 4 times. The hits are not registering. I play Xbox, and I see someone else has reported this as well.
Tagged:
Pending
I have played 3 games with Hag. The daily is to teleport and hit a survivor 4 times. The hits are not registering. I play Xbox, and I see someone else has reported this as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I confirm it doesn't, I ended up changing it and forgot about it, but yes, it is bugged in PC as well.
Hi yes I too would like to confirm this is not working. Subsequently the achievement “ Even Punishment” is no longer unlocking either.