Tome Progress

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2022.11.22 - 01.47.32.07.png

I have been trying to work on my tome challenges, and I've noticed many times that the progress is tracked incorrectly. There are many games where the progress is not tracked at all, and I've had a couple of rare instances where I was gifted progress that was undeserved. An example was getting a kill counted on someone even though I let them go through hatch. Edit: Included screenshot after PH game where I exceeded the objective for a challenge yet gained no progress.

Comments

  • @Sauce435 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VCV5XWOKESI4/dead-by-daylight-screenshot-2022-11-22-01-47-32-07.png

    I have been trying to work on my tome challenges, and I've noticed many times that the progress is tracked incorrectly. There are many games where the progress is not tracked at all, and I've had a couple of rare instances where I was gifted progress that was undeserved. An example was getting a kill counted on someone even though I let them go through hatch. Edit: Included screenshot after PH game where I exceeded the objective for a challenge yet gained no progress.

    Theres a bugbwhere challenges selected in a previous session dont track when you start up the game, and you need to select a different challenge and then reselect the one you want to be working on.

    I started doing this every time I boot up or change from survivor to killer and havent had issues since.