Twins bug
After pouncing on a survivor my vision on charlette gets stuck on the ground. If I try to unbind victor again I cannot make any actions and am stuck. I've had to take a leaver penalty twice for this.
Tagged:
Pending
After pouncing on a survivor my vision on charlette gets stuck on the ground. If I try to unbind victor again I cannot make any actions and am stuck. I've had to take a leaver penalty twice for this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, but I'm trying them on custom matches. I meet some Twins and they working very well. Have you solved it? I'm scared to try them on public matches.
I got stuck like this
Same anytime. I can't play them anymore.