Something horribly awry with Twins
I tried to complete an objective and two daily's using the Twins--Devour, Lethal, Nurse's, & All Ears. I was using the two most expensive add-ons, Dormant Vic & Undetectable Charlotte (Darn it!!!!!). The game started in the new Haddonfield, I went to a survivor & ejected Vic. After one miss, I hit that survivor. When I went back to Char, I was stuck looking down at the ground nearly 45 deg declination, but I was able to spin & move in any direction. I
DeadByDaylight-backup-2022.11.30-02.14.13.logcould not look up or down but I was stuck using the same camera angle. I don't believe I could swing either. I caught up to Ada upstairs, but couldn't do anything. I decided to try to hit Ada again using Vic (she was waving me on), I managed to nearly completely eject Victor, but the animation froze at the point I took the attached picture. The game continued for the survivors, but I was stuck...I could not move, could not use Victor, could not swing or do anything else, I was completely stuck.
Twins-wthDBD-IMI.jpg
Comments
Since previous Twins lockup, I ran some other characters, killers & surv's, but all were fine. I ran Twins again tonight (same config, same daily's & same challenge) and when I just left Victor on the map without using his power, everything was fine. I could completely switch to Charlotte, control her, strike, and everything was fine. I later used Victor again & used his power. When I switched back to Charlotte I was AGAIN stuck with the same camera angle looking down @ nearly 45 degrees & I could spin & move in any direction, but not control the camera angle at all in the vertical plane. The attached picture was right after I used Victor's pounce & then switched back to Charlotte at which time I discovered the above.
DeadByDaylight.log
VictorlocksCharlotte.jpg