Pig bug - stuck in pallet
Discovered a bug with The Pig where if her ambush dash is interrupted with a pallet stun she becomes stuck in the dropped pallet. Unfortunately forgot to record it.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Character played - The Pig
Perks played - (iirc) make your choice, surveillance, starstruck, lightborn (I think)
Map - Eyrie of Crows, in the killer shack
Frequency of the issue - so far just once, haven't managed to get the same situation
Step 1: Play Pig
Step 2: Chase a survivor whilst crouched
Step 3: Charge ambush, dash towards survivor
Step 4: Survivor hits Pig with pallet, iirc I think I also hit the survivor but not sure. Stun animation happened.
At this point I was stuck inside the pallet. I could look around in all directions but couldn't move. I could use my basic attack but it would always do the animation of it hitting an obstacle and recoiling. I could crouch and uncrouch, but remained stuck in position.
After a few minutes of spinning around and trying to move, eventually the pallet disappeared and normal gameplay resumed.
I'll try to replicate it when I can and see if I can record it.
Comments
This has happened to another player, same map and same pallet, but they were playing as Knight iirc.