Twins are COMPLETELY broken

I just played a match as the Twins.

In this game at first everything looked normal. Later on, however, I changed back from Victor to Charlotte after walking with him for quite a while. Instead of Charlotte's FOV slowly rising it stayed on the ground and also this happened:

20221130221842_1.jpg

Also I could not use M1 but I still got the weapon cooldown without animation. When I changed back to Victor at first everything seemed to be fine with him. Then I changed back to Charlotte and this happened:

20221130221920_1.jpg

I saw a part of a part of the "A Dream of Escape" skin I used during that match. After testing this a bit more and trying to fix it by changing to Victor and attaking survivors, finally this happend:

20221130222328_1.jpg

when I switched normally between Charlotte and Victor. As you can see, Victor's FOV is at an angle. When walking towards a hay loop I could look through it:

20221130222355_1.jpg

I switched again and got this:

20221130222410_1.jpg

It got worse. I experimented a bit and I couldn't walk in the direction I was looking at. After switching a few more times eventually Charlottes FOV pointed to the ground and also altered in the same way Victor's was at first:

20221130222500_1.jpg

I could not look up. I tried a few more things and eventually ended up vaulting a window when I got stuck entirely and could not do anything:

20221130222525_1.jpg

A friend of mine also played Twins and he ended up in this situation:

20221130212024_1.jpg

where Victor was "vibrating" on the ground and he was also stuck in place with this view.


Please BHVR, killswitch Twins. This literally a gamebreaking issue.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments