Monitoring system

Is there a monitoring system with which the developers can collect anonymous data on the percentage of use of each killer, perk, item, add-on and offering, in order to rework those discarded by most of the Community, similar to the one, just introduced, on the frequency of each map?

If the answer is negative, I suggest you to implement it as soon as possible. :)

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • I'm sure there is. They've kept track of which perks are used. I think they've shown before in a stream the percentage of which perks are used more at lower-higher ranks 
  • Yes, stats like that are tracked. It used to be a pretty common segment on the dev stream, where they would show off the most used perks of the week and other stats.

  • I'd like to see them promote lesser used killers to increase variety.

    I saw hybridpandas video the ither day where he showed off some stats someone had collected about killer usage. Clown and Hag at bottom which is a shame because both are really fun and hag is really strong and clown is easily high mid tier. It hink clown is a great killer for new players too since they might struggle with loops.

    I mean I guess streamers do that but it would be nice if there was more of a push. It gets a bit old facing trapper most games at low rank and billy most games at high rank.
  • Peanits said:

    Yes, stats like that are tracked. It used to be a pretty common segment on the dev stream, where they would show off the most used perks of the week and of her stats.

    Do you know why the don't publish stats a lot anymore?