How to stop harassers?
There is a guy who follows me around and joins my solo q survivor lobbies somehow and dc's within the 1st minute every time. Now, when I turn my vpn on/ put all steam on private/ remove all my friends from steam/ remove myself from all groups on steam/ put myself on offline mode on steam/ and put all privacy settings to on in game then and only then do I start getting normal games again. Maybe he is a hacker in real life who harasses ppl idk but I'd like it to stop.
Don't get me wrong... hundreds of hours of 1v3 games has made me a far superior survivor than I could ever imagine. And sometimes I afk Q while watching a movie to waste his/hers time. When I block them they come back with a different name. But now that I'm tryin to go for red rank obviously I cannot have some harasser following me around making me lose points. Any help? tyty
Comments
Report them. Record them doing this, send in the video evidence with your report. That link below should tell you all you need to know.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules