Prestige Sacrifices...
I've got an idea for a new kind of clothing.
After prestiging 3 times you'll be able to sacrifice all of your prestieged clothings in order to get a new set of clothing for whatever character.
My point here is to be able to show other players the true dedication of a character, and also so You'll have something else to do efter p3ing a character.
-Prestiege 3 times = get one piece of the new set of clothing-
-This would mean that you would have to level a character 450 times before getting the full set of this new clothing-
I personally would love this new system, altough it would be alot of grind to go though.
Would you?
Comments
I think prestige 3 is enough.
If you wanna show dedication, there's a devotion system.
I'm still kicking my own ass for not predigesting my Hillbilly within the first 6 months. I've always considered a prestige game mechanic to be a lame attempt at re-playability.