Idea for DC penalty.

So nobody likes people that DC. It makes the games unfun. What I propose is a 30 second wait to be able to find a match. It doubles with every DC and resets every week. Why is this a good punishment? Because if people take longer to get into a match they value it more. What are everyones' thoughts? Numbers/time are subject to change those were just what I thought of first.

Comments

  • You'd be better off giving punishments like 20% less bloodpoints in the next game which stacks with more DC's.

    I used to always want to rage quit on FIFA but you earnt less coins for the next few matches if you did so I never quit

  • even if I dc at the end of matches? doesn't sound great when ranks are ######### and I'd prefer not to be red ranks
  • Tills said:

    You'd be better off giving punishments like 20% less bloodpoints in the next game which stacks with more DC's.

    I used to always want to rage quit on FIFA but you earnt less coins for the next few matches if you did so I never quit

    Oh, that's a good idea!!!