Bioshock Big Daddy Killer.
I’ve been thinking about this for over a year now and I think I’ve finally figured out what can be done to turn this idea into reality. Of course this is mainly just for personal fun.
I’d use the Delta Model of Big Daddy for this just because he is the most human looking. His main weapon will be the drill most big daddy’s are equipped with. On his shoulder a little sister will hang on and say things throughout the match. Like if he catches a survivor by surprise she could say “You got one Daddy! You got an Angel!”
For the power I was thinking that a cool thing to do would be making a token system for it. Hear me out, The Big Daddy downs a survivor and can put the little sister on them to drain Adam from them. She collects it over time and can be picked up whenever she is finished or if the Killers desire. (The whole time the bleed out timer will be paused but the survivor can still recover). Once he gets enough tokens he can activate the drill and for a limited time (I believe that there should be 8 tokens each 10 seconds) the drill will whirl. This give him a longer lunge, mangled hits, breaking healthy survivors, and can be used to instantly break objects. For each attack you that misses however it takes away a token. Meaning if you had twenty seconds left and you miss you’ll only have ten seconds remaining
To counter all of this a survivor can throw the little sister off a survivor and instantly get them back up, but in doing so the sister will scream for her daddy and you’ll be marked with killer instinct for five seconds.
Perk wise I was thing more information bathing perks but not map wide ones. Ones like “if a survivor saves another from the second hook state they’ll be revealed for 10/15/20 seconds” I would like to see what you guys would like to see as perks
Comments