Couldn't use the controls on match in PS5

Step 1 : Found a match

Step 2 : Press "Ready" (Listo

Step 3 : In-game, the cursor is showing and i cannot move the camera or the character or any other action.

Step 4 : Same thing in two matches consecutively

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Jane Romero
  • Perks: Premonition, Goosebumps, Jump, Dance With Me
  • Crotus Penn and Red Forest
  • Two times twice

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

  • I couldn't get the video to my PC, I really hate doing this, I just lost 2 maps and maybe my team reported me after this bug.

  • My mail [email protected]
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This bug is currently being worked and should be resolved in the next hotfix. (Tomorrow maybe?)

    In the meantime, do NOT hover over tooltips on offerings when the game loads. Restart game if the error occurs.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Gamma_TheCrow said:

    Step 1 : Found a match

    Step 2 : Press "Ready" (Listo

    Step 3 : In-game, the cursor is showing and i cannot move the camera or the character or any other action.

    Step 4 : Same thing in two matches consecutively

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    • Jane Romero
    • Perks: Premonition, Goosebumps, Jump, Dance With Me
    • Crotus Penn and Red Forest
    • Two times twice

    DOCUMENTS TO ADD

    • I couldn't get the video to my PC, I really hate doing this, I just lost 2 maps and maybe my team reported me after this bug.

    • My mail [email protected]

    Had the same issue. I tried multiple different survivors and killers. Started working this morning though!