Unable to Place Traps as Hag

Platform: Windows 11 Steam

I was playing as Hag and sent myself to RPD. Upon loading into the match, a survivor DC'd right at the beginning. I made my way to the main hall. I was unable to place any traps. I tried quite a few different times in the main lobby in a couple locations. Here is the link to the video: Unable to Use Hag Power - YouTube

I do not know exactly what caused this to reproduce it. I have noticed occasional stuttering when trying to place traps sometimes, but this was the first time I was completely unable to place a trap.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Hag is Broken this patch. I have had the no traps bug multiple times and evern when you can place traps the cam tech for survivors isn't working so its really hard to get a hit. This patch Broke hag.