Aesthetics VS Power

What killers to you play for the aesthetics (i.e. the way they look, sound, feel to play as) and what killers do you play as for the power (i.e. the power is fun or just strong)?

For me Nemesis, Oni, and Knight all have that aesthetic feeling of being an unstoppable monster.

While Legion, Dredge, and Demogorgan are all just fun to play as for me.

Comments

  • Billy for fun, love the feeling of curving survivors and sound of the chainsaw sprint I guess.

    Blight and Nurse for strong power and fun to play with huntress as honorable mention

  • Legion is purely for the fun of it !

    Ghostface is because I like being all sneaky, so a mix of both.

    Hag has both esthetics I like and a power I like ! I love giving survivors jumpscares, plus her mori is my favourite. Unhinged humanoid that will rip your throat out with her teeth ! That's so cool ! =D

  • I was initially interested in Blight because of the Dr. Jekkyl and Mr. Hyde backstory and aesthetic, always dig spoopy creatures in hoods and rags. Also love his gameplay since I'm a big fan of fast mobility characters in games and love and collect pinball machines.

    Oni and Nurse I like more for the aesthetics than the gameplay, even though they both can be fun in smaller doses but not as consistently enjoyable as Blight.

    And as for Nemesis, it's hard not to enjoy the visceral thrill of punching survivors until they fall down.