You should give 'Stealthslinger' playstyle a try!

Deathslinger is a killer known for it's boring/bad addons in general, but there's 2 unique addons that makes you change how you play him and it's just so fun to use them.

The addons are:

  • Marshal's Badge: Decrease your Terror Radius while Aiming Down Sights by 4 meters.
  • Gold Creek Whiskey: Decrease your Terror Radius while Aiming Down Sights by 8 meters.
  • Total: -12m of TR while ADS.

Combining both addons + Monitor & Abuse (-8m while NOT in a chase), you'll have a 12m TR while ADS.

There are 2 playstyles that I named using these addons:

  • Stealthslinger.
  • Sniper-Slinger.
Untitled Image

Stealthslinger build suggestion:

Stealthslinger.png

Stealthslinger is intended for indoor maps in general, the only things that you need for this to work are: M&A + Both Addons.

I highly recommend you to use aura-reading perks for the most part.

Untitled Image

Sniper-slinger BUILD SUGGESTION:

Sniperslinger.png

Sniper-Slinger works for any map, except: Lery's, The Game and Red Forest.

As the name says, you'll oneshot people before they notice you, just like a sniper.

You'll need: M&A + (Iri Coin + Gold Creek Whiskey), and again, I highly recommend you to use aura-reading perks.

Untitled Image

For any Game Designer on BHVR that is reading this, never change this addons. Instead, just merge both add-ons into one, pls :)

Comments

  • I've tried this build before and can confirm it is quite fun. I sniped the last survivor off the exit gate due to the stealth.

  • I have tried stealth builds, hell my main build is composed of m&a and plaything, and I think on slinger its good tbh, and snipes, as someone who has invested unhealthy amount of time into slinger after the nerf, no one should ever get sniped, there are so much cues, you have to be distracted or genuinly bad to get sniped, with that said somehow 80% or more of the survivors I have played against manage to get sniped so it is still a build that you can use, just keep in mind if you verse people who are not bad at the game you will probably not get value from it.

  • @Remedicist said:

    I've tried this build before and can confirm it is quite fun. I sniped the last survivor off the exit gate due to the stealth.

    Same, I was running nurse's calling and the last survivor was healing on the exit gate, foolish decision.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    I personally run the wanted poster when doing these (Please combine the momvement speed add-ons), the increase isn't much but it does let you get into range a bit faster while ADS, it's a very fun playstyle that is map dependent as it's been stated, however M&A and one of the add-ons is key to it i find, make sure to have a way to find survivors and keep things from ending to fast.

    Before his TR nerf, I actually used Wanted Poster with Gold Creek Whiskey, but mostly because the TR addons gave a movement speed penalty (-10% and -5%) plus, Deathslinger was so slow when he ADS back then (75% -> 3.0m/s).

    Now that he moves at 85% (3.4m/s) it is no longer needed in my opnion, I prefer to use the Iri coin.

    @squbax said:

    I have tried stealth builds, hell my main build is composed of m&a and plaything, and I think on slinger its good tbh, and snipes, as someone who has invested unhealthy amount of time into slinger after the nerf, no one should ever get sniped, there are so much cues, you have to be distracted or genuinly bad to get sniped, with that said somehow 80% or more of the survivors I have played against manage to get sniped so it is still a build that you can use, just keep in mind if you verse people who are not bad at the game you will probably not get value from it.

    Stealthslinger in a indoor map like The Game or RPD + Nurse's Calling is free snipes in my experience.