Dead hard bug
Hello,
Dead hard is still #########, we push the button, we have a slightly boost but we get ######### anyway. I think this perk works 1/4 of the time. Completely broken.
Tagged:
Pending
Hello,
Dead hard is still #########, we push the button, we have a slightly boost but we get ######### anyway. I think this perk works 1/4 of the time. Completely broken.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey. I think you need to explain this a bit better. Do the "#######" mean swearing words?
But do you have any option on how we could make dead hard better?
Dead hard works best close a pallet/vindow vault. All perks has their weaknesses and strenghts.
I understand you're upset.. you only have a half secound to react..
Due to server decided event or latency, last moment activations almost never works. It says 0.5 sec window yes, but if you hit the button right before killer downs his weapon, it doesn't work. Activation needs to be immediate.