So, I Played Dead By Daylight for The First Time In Two Months And...

I versed a Hag when playing survivor for the first time, are you kidding me?

I just want to verse at least one Spirit then I will be happy, and the game decides to give me Hag? Oh boy..

But the good thing is that... I got a 4k with Spirit with my first game as her in a public! Honestly, I thought that she would be hard to learn but everything is coming back, and it's very easy to play her.

I also tested out the bots as Spirit and they seem like they have been programmed very well, because they seem like they know how to loop decently, and they do gens at a good pace when I was chasing somebody, overall, I love the bot system, thank you behavior, I want to test out the Knight and the bots are perfect for when using a new killer to practice.

I'm still deciding if I want to continue the grind to p100, but knowing how impatient I am, I will probably not.

Overall, so far returning to DBD has been very nice, but Hag as my first survivor match? EW! :D

Comments