Error code 8,001
Has anyone on got this error code before I was playing a match and when it ended I got that error code and it says it cannot connect to online services. Could this also relate to the cursor thing happening to me constantly?
Has anyone on got this error code before I was playing a match and when it ended I got that error code and it says it cannot connect to online services. Could this also relate to the cursor thing happening to me constantly?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not personally but I am a PC player.
Looking online it seems to be related to a connection error - the cursor thing is, as far as I know anyway, an unrelated bug purely affecting PlayStation users, which they've tweeted about and provided a workaround for here:
Regarding the 8001 error, if you're persistently getting it, it may be worth posting in the Technical Issues forum.