Knight buff

So i saw many people talking and played myself over 60 matches as knight and i think this killer needs a lot of buffs.Hunt time of his minions should be a least 15-20 seconds longer taking into account that their moves as stupid as nemesis`s zombies .And again as always during last years you add killer with useless pink addons or stupid amount of actions that you need to do to get one shot .Torch also should work after each or at least second missed chase but not third ...It`s like you release again trashy perks for killer and survivor and its completely useless.

Comments

  • Tbh I don't want any knight buffs untill they remove or nerf his anti loop.

    Currently he is another hold w anti loop killer like artist. Any buff he gets could make him extremely annoying to face against. I'm all for buff for him to make him fun and balance for both sides but we should deal with his anti loop problem. This way it makes him more unique

  • No problem with his paletlooping mb change directions and etc the same like wtih lady crow .

  • I would refrain from specific numbers, and I don't think it needs that much.

    Not showing every detail about the killer's power usage may be a start.

    Until then hard-tunnelling & camping are working find with him.

  • I wish he had more options with his power.. if I were to design him we’d likely be in a reverse scenario where he’d be oppressive or too strong.. but tbh, when I play survivor I tend to have more fun against the killers that have the option to leverage their abilities as opposed to intrinsic flaws in game design. Blight is my favorite killer to face, up there with Oni, Huntress, Wesker, cenobite, pyramid, and artist. Nurse is fun to face too so long as I’m not stuck on midwich.


    In any case, if I were to fix him, this is how:

    • remove vision of green path/orb.

    • Enable recalling knights early via key-press as opposed to attacking them. Incorporate this with a horn animation.

    • Increase upper bound distance on path, increase patrol durations.

    • Enable “hold position” option at destination instead of patrol.

    • Enable changing of starting point of patrol path by pressing ctrl while drawing patrol route. (Starts at destination you press ctrl, ends at where you conclude path with right click)

    • Tune numbers to incorporate incentive for patrols. I.e., hunt duration/speed is tied to time on patrol. De-incentivize insta-dropping, perhaps place buffer before detection is active.

    • increase orb speed and make pathing easier for laying power.

    I’d even try something super crazy and have the power be on three separate and distinct cooldowns. Perhaps Cycle control similar to clown. Even let it be possible to have all 3 out at once, but tie CD at end to how many guards existed in its duration. But this part is just fancy..


    make it a killer with a lot of room for creativity. I’ve no idea how this killer shipped in its current form. Besides the aesthetic, it feels like a complete miss from a gameplay perspective. Unfun to play and very boring to verse. All things considered Perhaps it’s best actually that this killer stay weak and unfun to play, because I’m not convinced that his kit / concept is healthy for this game intrinsically.

  • Knight is literally fine, if people aren't doing well with knight they just need practice. Theres abolsutely no counter play to having one guard coming one way around the loop and knight the other way around the loop you literally have no where to go he's very over powered I don't understand how people can say he's weak when he can literally do that with next to no cooldown in spawning the guards...

  • @Roaroftime said:

    Knight is literally fine, if people aren't doing well with knight they just need practice. Theres abolsutely no counter play to having one guard coming one way around the loop and knight the other way around the loop you literally have no where to go he's very over powered I don't understand how people can say he's weak when he can literally do that with next to no cooldown in spawning the guards...

    It’s really not about practice.. he’s extremely limited. So long as survivors don’t corner themselves they should never be in a situation any worse than facing a trapper on eyrie of crows where you decide to handicap yourself by running past every second tile while the killer uses that time to collect a glyph. When he wins a chase, it’s typically as a M1 killer, or against players that haven’t made the connection yet that shiftW is how you account for his power.


    Majority of players I keep getting matched against still don’t know they can unhook to end hunt.. playing him feels like playing Trapper but the survivors keep deciding to leave loops every time I fake a trap. When they don’t, they lose a health state.. I’ve made it work, but honestly, I have way more fun playing trapper. Winning a chase with knight lacks satisfaction for me.. my favorite part of playing killer are mindgames, and this killer removes all opportunity to outplay or be outplayed, instead only delayed.