I've played a bit more of Knight

I've tried to play the Knight a bit more. I did it in the same spirit as when I play Trapper : try to push survivors in traps, see what placements sticks. Well, that was the original plan.

Most matches have been miserable and I've versed quite a few annoying teams obviously convinced of their own survival and teasing (that's the nicest way I can describe it).

Then I've switched tactics and I've properly killed the next few teams without an ounce of mercy : a lot of hard tunnelling, some guard hook-camping, a bit of personal camping to ensure the ubiquitous gens-before-friends would cost them. The build was inspired by a Sadako build I've seen a little while ago (mostly regression).

I don't think anyone got any fun in these matches.

I certainly didn't.

If that killer isn't buffed a bit, I'm concerned this will be it's most common playstyle.

Comments