Cannot move while playing killer.
When I play killer the cursor on screen does not go away and I can only move my cursor. I tried switching characters and it is doing the same thing. What is going on?
When I play killer the cursor on screen does not go away and I can only move my cursor. I tried switching characters and it is doing the same thing. What is going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s a known bug. They are working on it. May be another week before a fix is put out as their target for it is Hot Fix 2. They think it has to do with Archives so they are saying if you have to go into Archives or Tool Tips, restart the game before going into a match. But this also isn’t working for some people and they are still getting it.
Yeah, it is both killer and survivor now.
Yep, same for me (PS5). Try restarting and going right into a game. It usually gives me at least one playable game that way.