Cursor preventing you from moving

I have loaded into a match a few times now and this bug keeps happening where the cursor shows up and I either stay in game die and seem AFK or leave the match and look like I disconnected what can I do the next time this happens, because the last three matches I am stuck the cursor thing keeps happening so I can't even play.

Comments

  • It’s a known bug and I don’t think you can do anything against it when you are already stuck.

    There seems to be a workaround to prevent it from happening but I think it’s not working every time..

    @Peanits said:

    We've found what's causing the issue and have a fix on the way, but in the meantime, here's a temporary workaround:

    https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1595869228338495489

    Some tooltips in the Archives seem to be the culprit. If you end up doing something in there, you can restart your game to be safe and that should prevent the issue from occurring.


  • @Mooks Okay thank you that makes me feel a bit better that it's a known bug, I thought my game or something was messed up. I appreciate the help.