Its time for rework many perks

I dont go into survivor perks, because yeah im lazy.
But many survivor perk need a rework, too.
But i play more killer as survivors.
So maybe a survivor main should make a discussion about survivor perks.
And sry for my bad english

Perk = My Opinion/Rework idear/Buff idear

Trapper
Unnerving Presence=rework this perk. its only good on doc or vs beginners.
Brutal Strength = 30% and the killer make a little shockwave around the pallet.
Agitation = the current effect and the killer is faster in the basement.and has faster attacks, too.

Wraith
Shadowborn = need a complete rework.
Bloodhound = Give the killer a hound from the entitus. The hound run to an injured survivors. This perk has coldown and you must hook 1 survivor for 1 hound.
Predator = need a complete rework.

Hillbilly
Tinkerer = 10 seconds,15 seconds, 20 seconds.
Enduring = Its fine.
Lightborn = the killer can block 2 blinds. But after 2 blinds, the next blind will be extra long.

Nurse
Thanatophobia = buff the effect and death/dc survivors count ,too.
Stridor = Just buff the effect.
A Nurse's Calling = Its fine.

Huntress
Beast Of Prey = you must charge this perk(hunt survivors). When the perk is full, you can press E. And then you increase your movement speed for some time.
Hex: Huntress Lullaby = 5%,10%,15 and survivors gets "fake sound".
Territorial Imperative = when survivors and the killer are in the basement, the entitus will block the exit for 10 seconds for each survivor in the basement.But only if the killer wasnt the first person in the basement.That mean 1 survivor must go in the basement first. And then the killer.

Shape
Save The Best For Last = best designed perk ever.
Dying Light = this perk is rly interesting, but i dont want buff survivors with a killer perk.
Play With Your Food = rework this perk, like Safe the best for Last.

Hag
Hex: Devour Hope = Fix totem placement. And maybe dont give survivors to much informations.
Example:
survivor gets one hit down
survivor: "Has the killer make your choice or devour hope?I better search for a totem."
killer used make your choice
Hex: The Third Seal = buff the blindness effect.
Hex: Ruin = Fix totem placement.

Cannibal
Barbecue & Chili = Its fine.
Franklin's Demise = i think its fine. maybe the killer can see items on ground.
Knock Out = its fine? but vs SWF useless.

Doctor
Overcharge = 5%,7%,10%.
Monitor & Abuse = Maybe reduce more terrorradius
Overwhelming Presence = maybe survivors cant use items,when they are in the terrorradius. im not sure.

Nightmare
Blood Warden = Every time, when you hook a survivor, Blood Warden is 30 seconds longer active.
Fire Up = 12%, 15%, 20%
Remember Me = just a little buff.

Pig
Hangman's Trick = its fine?
Make Your Choice = its fine, maybe survivors has to much informations.
Surveillance = ok, the designer was drunk. Just ######### is this? This perk hadnt a rework. AFTER 1 YEAR!

Clow
Coulrophobia Clownphobia = Maybe its fine. I rly dont know.
Pop Goes The Weasel = its fine. Maybe more time for slower killers.
Bamboozle = its fine.

Spirit
Hex: Haunted Ground = yeah, its fine. maybe survivors gets a "fake" notification.
Example:
killer use Haunted Ground and Ruin
survivor cleans a haunted ground totem
survivor: "Yeah, Ruin is destroyed."
Rancor = its fine, but Bitter Murmur is useless?
Spirit Fury = its fine.

Legion
Discordance = to new. i dont judge.
Iron Maiden = this perk is to new. So i dont judge.
Mad Grit = to new. i dont judge.

All:
Iron Grasp = 5 %, 10%,15%
Hex: Thrill of the Hunt= totems will recover, if you chase enough.
Hex: No One Escapes Death= its fine. survivors should get a notification, when all totems are destroyed.
Whispers = Its fine.
Insidious =ok devs i have a question. You punished camping, but you dont rework this perk? Why?
Monstrous Shrine = You want summon the entitus?
Hook survivors in the basement.
Deerstalker = Its fine.
Sloppy Butcher = its fine.
Spies From The Shadows = current effect and the crows will attack survivor sometimes.
Unrelenting = buff the perk and then this perk is ok for beginners.
Bitter Murmur = need a rework.
Distressing = its fine.

Source:
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Perks

Comments

  • I had a similar idea with your Territorial Imperative but I thought it was so different it deserved it's own perk, I called it ''It's A Trap'' because it is basically a trap. You're defending your territory if you're keeping them down there.

    Brutal Strength--what do you mean shockwave? Like when you destroy a pallet and a Survivor is nearby they stumble or fall down?

    Third Seal---How do you make Survivors more Blind, they already can't see people on the floor, on hooks, can't see your Aura, no Bond, no Empathy, no Alert, everything with Auras is blocked.

    Bloodwarden---I think that's too powerful, I would like a timer like the other perks have. Although I do think increasing the time would be better because some maps are so big that you might hook someone too far away and by the time you get there it might not be open but you lost a lot of time getting there. A minute 30 would be fine.

    I have opinions on Iron Maiden, the exposed timer needs to be longer, 60 like the other perks. I got exposed from this several times and I never got caught until I LET them catch me, I stood there waiting for them to get there so someone could actually use it and feel accomplished. They almost didn't make it.

    On Unrelenting I actually made a post that no one cared about saying that Unrelenting should be merged with Save The Best For Last, don't change any values just merge them into one perk. Because Unrelenting is good against experienced Survivors around pallets and good for beginner killers but that's it, it's a small change and would be better suited merged with another perk so it doesn't take up space for something better.

  • @HatCreature schrieb:
    I had a similar idea with your Territorial Imperative but I thought it was so different it deserved it's own perk, I called it ''It's A Trap'' because it is basically a trap. You're defending your territory if you're keeping them down there.

    ITS A TRAP.
    Sounds good XD

    Brutal Strength--what do you mean shockwave? Like when you destroy a pallet and a Survivor is nearby they stumble or fall down?

    Jup.

    Third Seal---How do you make Survivors more Blind, they already can't see people on the floor, on hooks, can't see your Aura, no Bond, no Empathy, no Alert, everything with Auras is blocked.

    When the killer hook someone, they can see it.
    And maybe all totems are normal ones,when the survivor is blind.

    Bloodwarden---I think that's too powerful, I would like a timer like the other perks have. Although I do think increasing the time would be better because some maps are so big that you might hook someone too far away and by the time you get there it might not be open but you lost a lot of time getting there. A minute 30 would be fine.

    You must catch every 30 seconds 1 survivor and hook him/her.
    I think only on pig its rly "OP".
    But 1,3 min would be nice, too.

    I have opinions on Iron Maiden, the exposed timer needs to be longer, 60 like the other perks. I got exposed from this several times and I never got caught until I LET them catch me, I stood there waiting for them to get there so someone could actually use it and feel accomplished. They almost didn't make it.

    Yeah, i dont use it.
    Because all survivors would just go 1 time in a locker.
    And then they dont do it anymore.

    On Unrelenting I actually made a post that no one cared about saying that Unrelenting should be merged with Save The Best For Last, don't change any values just merge them into one perk. Because Unrelenting is good against experienced Survivors around pallets and good for beginner killers but that's it, it's a small change and would be better suited merged with another perk so it doesn't take up space for something better.

    Safe the best 4 Last is just the better Unrelenting.
    Beginner->Pro
    But if you fuze them, you would have a machine gun build :3

  • The main perk I don't understand why they didn't rework was Insidious since they seem adamant about punishing any form of camping. Admittedly though I like the 0 Terror Radius aspect of the perk and the design of the perk seems like you're trying to hide.

    Maybe something like - "When performing the break action your aura and terror radius are hidden for 15 seconds" or something along those lines. Would serve a similar purpose to what the perk has now but it would have a use outside of camping.

  • An excerpt from my post about the Unrelenting merge explains it would be nowhere near as powerful as the Machinegun Build

    ''We all know about the machine gun combo where Unrelenting effected Succesful and Unsuccessful attacks just like the old Save The Best For Last, together they had a 55% decreased cooldown for Succesful and 50% cooldown for Unsuccessful attacks. But they both got nerfed with Unrelenting having 30% on Unsuccessful and STBFL having a max 40% on Successful attacks they are both weaker but still separate. How about we get rid of Unrelenting entirely and just combine it with STBFL and not change anything about it so it would read something like this: As long as the Obsession is alive you have a 30% decrease on Unsuccessful attack cooldowns and when you hit anyone who is not the Obsession gain a token granting a 5% decrease on Successful attack cooldowns with a maximum of 8 tokens, hitting the Obsession removes 2 tokens. And that's at Tier 3 of course.''

  • @Dustin said:
    The main perk I don't understand why they didn't rework was Insidious since they seem adamant about punishing any form of camping. Admittedly though I like the 0 Terror Radius aspect of the perk and the design of the perk seems like you're trying to hide.

    Maybe something like - "When performing the break action your aura and terror radius are hidden for 15 seconds" or something along those lines. Would serve a similar purpose to what the perk has now but it would have a use outside of camping.

    Its like they forget this perk.

  • @HatCreature said:
    An excerpt from my post about the Unrelenting merge explains it would be nowhere near as powerful as the Machinegun Build

    ''We all know about the machine gun combo where Unrelenting effected Succesful and Unsuccessful attacks just like the old Save The Best For Last, together they had a 55% decreased cooldown for Succesful and 50% cooldown for Unsuccessful attacks. But they both got nerfed with Unrelenting having 30% on Unsuccessful and STBFL having a max 40% on Successful attacks they are both weaker but still separate. How about we get rid of Unrelenting entirely and just combine it with STBFL and not change anything about it so it would read something like this: As long as the Obsession is alive you have a 30% decrease on Unsuccessful attack cooldowns and when you hit anyone who is not the Obsession gain a token granting a 5% decrease on Successful attack cooldowns with a maximum of 8 tokens, hitting the Obsession removes 2 tokens. And that's at Tier 3 of course.''

    Sounds good, but i have always a hard negative opinion about.
    When you fail, you got rewarded.
    And that Unrelenting

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    @HatCreature said:
    An excerpt from my post about the Unrelenting merge explains it would be nowhere near as powerful as the Machinegun Build

    ''We all know about the machine gun combo where Unrelenting effected Succesful and Unsuccessful attacks just like the old Save The Best For Last, together they had a 55% decreased cooldown for Succesful and 50% cooldown for Unsuccessful attacks. But they both got nerfed with Unrelenting having 30% on Unsuccessful and STBFL having a max 40% on Successful attacks they are both weaker but still separate. How about we get rid of Unrelenting entirely and just combine it with STBFL and not change anything about it so it would read something like this: As long as the Obsession is alive you have a 30% decrease on Unsuccessful attack cooldowns and when you hit anyone who is not the Obsession gain a token granting a 5% decrease on Successful attack cooldowns with a maximum of 8 tokens, hitting the Obsession removes 2 tokens. And that's at Tier 3 of course.''

    Sounds good, but i have always a hard negative opinion about.
    When you fail, you got rewarded.
    And that Unrelenting

    I can understand that, I don't use Unrelenting but I have seen some players use this during chases to get more distance. You lunge at a pallet and if they don't drop the pallet you get more distance and that cooldown and you can hit them. I also just made a post about NOED being reworked if you want to check that out.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/35624/noed-rework-idea-opinions#latest

  • Eh , I wouldn't waste time coming up with these ideas.

  • @ShyN3ko said:
    I dont go into survivor perks, because yeah im lazy.

    No , you're not being lazy. It's just that you don't really care about survivors enough to give a damn about how your ideas affect the survivor perks and gameplay.

    @ShyN3ko said:
    But i play more killer as survivors.
    So maybe a survivor main should make a discussion about survivor perks.

    A thread like this should be made by someone playing both sides at least almost equally and writing both sides perk changes ideas. All I see here is a killer main asking for buffs without caring about the other side or "balance".

  • @HatCreature schrieb:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @HatCreature said:
    An excerpt from my post about the Unrelenting merge explains it would be nowhere near as powerful as the Machinegun Build

    ''We all know about the machine gun combo where Unrelenting effected Succesful and Unsuccessful attacks just like the old Save The Best For Last, together they had a 55% decreased cooldown for Succesful and 50% cooldown for Unsuccessful attacks. But they both got nerfed with Unrelenting having 30% on Unsuccessful and STBFL having a max 40% on Successful attacks they are both weaker but still separate. How about we get rid of Unrelenting entirely and just combine it with STBFL and not change anything about it so it would read something like this: As long as the Obsession is alive you have a 30% decrease on Unsuccessful attack cooldowns and when you hit anyone who is not the Obsession gain a token granting a 5% decrease on Successful attack cooldowns with a maximum of 8 tokens, hitting the Obsession removes 2 tokens. And that's at Tier 3 of course.''

    Sounds good, but i have always a hard negative opinion about.
    When you fail, you got rewarded.
    And that Unrelenting

    I can understand that, I don't use Unrelenting but I have seen some players use this during chases to get more distance. You lunge at a pallet and if they don't drop the pallet you get more distance and that cooldown and you can hit them. I also just made a post about NOED being reworked if you want to check that out.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/35624/noed-rework-idea-opinions#latest

    I will check it

  • @BigBubs schrieb:

    @ShyN3ko said:
    I dont go into survivor perks, because yeah im lazy.

    No , you're not being lazy. It's just that you don't really care about survivors enough to give a damn about how your ideas affect the survivor perks and gameplay.

    @ShyN3ko said:
    But i play more killer as survivors.
    So maybe a survivor main should make a discussion about survivor perks.

    A thread like this should be made by someone playing both sides at least almost equally and writing both sides perk changes ideas. All I see here is a killer main asking for buffs without caring about the other side or "balance".

    I play both, but i dont have all perks for survivors ingame.
    I have 520 h playtime.
    And i must farm bloodpoints.
    And bloodpoints.
    Because without addons and perks, killers arent so strong.
    So i get more and more bloodpoints and use them for my killers.
    This is the reason why i only make something for killer perks.
    Because i dont have enough bloodpoints for both sides.
    But i played both side 70%killer 30% survivor.