Random crashing as killer (PC, Steam)
Starting today I began experiencing crashes at random points as killer. This problem has actually become so consistent that it's happened 3 games in a row and my DC penalty is up to a half an hour most likely at this point. Prior to tonight I haven't experience anything like it but not I can't catch a break from it. I've noticed I'm not the only person experiencing these issues since the most recent patch so I doubt the issues are on my end. If there's any suggestions as to what I can do to remedy this before it's fixed please let me know, I would actually like to take advantage of this bloodhunt rather than be forced to sit and watch my game crash every time I try to play.
Comments
I have it too, I'm Steam too. I'm trying to make a recording of it right now to provide evidence
Got it!
Can't play killer anymore without my game crashing in Dead by Daylight - YouTube
Yup that's exactly the problem I've been having. Glad to see it's not a problem with my hardware. Even still not being able to play killer is really frustrating, I hope this gets fixed soon.
It works for me now, I closed the game, went to sleep, started the game, played surv and then played killer again