Dream World has incorrect colors
Currently, the Dream World has a colored tint in the distance instead of the usual, neutral colored fog. I've only tested this on Coldwind but it could be an issue on other maps as well.
Here's a screenshot from a youtube video about three weeks ago showing how it should be.
My platform is PC, if that helps.
Tagged:
Pending


Comments
This seems to be affecting several maps, the Dream World effects on Macmillan are heavily reduced.
Autohaven seems to be affected to a lesser degree, but the effects are still slightly lessened.
Interesting. I reported this yesterday but obviously didn't test all maps. Haddonfield is now heavily blue for Freddy, I'm guessing the image filter the game applies is bugged.
It's insanely dark on Springwood as well, and springwoof is already dark enough lol ๐
Crotus Penn Asylum is extremely dark
Glenvale is by far the worst for me. I couldn't see anything, worse than Dredge's nightfall.
It looks awful on Dead Dawg on PS4.