Getting injured in survivor matches without being attacked (PC/Steam)
This happened to me like 3 times so far, the most recent being yesterday when I had a match on the RPD map and was heading to a survivor to unhook. I had blessed a totem with CoH and healed then left to unhook a teammate and noticed while on the way to the hook I had been injured even though the killer was nowhere around and had no projectiles to use from a distance (I believe it was a Wesker). After the unhook, the killer showed up and downed me undeservingly because I was not supposed to be injured in the first place.
Has anyone else experienced this? I had this happen to me in the last maybe 1-2 weeks, even before 6.4.0, which broke many things, was released. Other times I was able to heal before the unexplained/bug/cheating injury but this time I wasn't and it pissed me off a lot.
Comments
I think a Meg I played against today had the same thing happen to them (injured without being attacked by me). I think she had & used For The People later on in the match but when I saw her get injured she didn't have the broken symbol by her name and I was playing as Wraith so there were no traps or anything on the map that should've injured her.