Freddy Dream World Bugged

Was on Father Campbells Chapel against Freddy, dream world is insanely dark, like almost as dark as dredges nightfall. Couldn't see windows in a TL wall til inside the square. Clearly a bug

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I was looking this up to see if anyone was having this issue too. I just went against a Freddy on grim pantry and my god, I could not see a single thing once I was in the dream world. It is so bad. It for sure is comparable to dredges nightfall. I can't even tell where Freddy is unless he's right in my face. What should've been a relatively decent game was a loss because one of my teammates just straight-up threw and gave up early in the game, along with my other teammate. I assume it's because they couldn't see their hand in front of their face at that point. It's pitch black. I wonder if it's as bad on Freddy's side too.

  • Same problem on Red Forrest. It's just a joke trying to evade him in the dream world there.

  • image.png

    screenshot for those interested.

  • Yes i confirm this bug on PS4, it was almost impossible to play against him, we dont see Freddy and barely the red light

  • I also encounter the same problem in chapell today while playing freddy

  • Saw this problem start about 2-3 days ago. Problem is also on the killer side with the same darkness. It makes it extremely hard to locate survivors/ see which Gen you're teleporting to.