Hags traps& bots in customs
So with hag when I press LT (Xbox one S) it will trigger the animation to put it down but immediately cancels. It will take about 4-5 tries to get it to work however it's not every single time I try , it's very random . I noticed it doesn't matter where I attempt this (in a jungle gym/open field).
As far as bots well if you bring a Mori they go AFK, they constantly get stuck on walls, and other objects . They can't vault on a 2nd floor on any map , and will just stand next to the window. They will enter a locker right in front of the killer, and they focus way to much on trying to mind game windows on the super basic L tile in corners of some maps(which no survivor with more than 10 hours will do)
Comments