[Graphic issue]: PC - The Cannibal has without chainsaw during the Match Results screen
WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION
Desciption: When all four Survivors escape the trial, I see my "Cannibal" killer without the chainsaw in hand. (Video 1, from 13,29s)
Example
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match
Step 3 : I choose the Cannibal Killer
Step 4 :In-game, i make this match
Step 5: When all four Survivors escape the trial,
Step 6: I see my "Cannibal" killer without the chainsaw in hand. (Video 1, from 13:29s)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Killer played: The Cannibal
- Perks played: Barbecue and Chili, Save the best for last, Corrupt Intervention, Hysteria.
- Map: Grim Pantry - Backwater Swamp
- Frequency of the issue: Always in all maps
- Version game: v. 6.4.0
DOCUMENTS TO ADD
Video:
Video 1 =>
https://youtu.be/iCCfJ0cPLC0?t=809
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
this issue is still present to v. 6.4.1
this issues is srtill present at the v. 6.4.2 and this issue is working for all maps.