PC - EVENT OFFERINGS BRIGHT GREEN INSTEAD OF YELLOW/GOLD

Screenshot 2022-11-24 195131.png Screenshot 2022-11-24 195338.png

As the title says, it seems event offerings and event items have this weird green colour to it, rather than the usual gold. It could be because of the background menu's shaders or something. I don't have any colour blind options enabled to alter my colours.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • [BUG graphic]:PC - EVENT OFFERINGS BRIGHT GREEN INSTEAD OF YELLOW/GOLD

    Description: Here all offers of old events are into green background instead of yellow/gold background.(Video 1)

    Example

    Step 1 : Boot the game

    Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

    Step 3 : I choose the different killer

    Step 4: I click on the Offer slot,

    Step 5: Here there are different items

    Step 6: Here all offers of old events are into green background instead of yellow/gold background. (Video 1)

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    Killer played: all

    Offer killer: All offers of old events are into green background instead of yellow/gold background

    Frequency of the issue: Always from the last chapter of the Knight

    Version game: v. 6.4.0

    DOCUMENTS TO ADD

    Video:

    Video 1 =>

    https://youtu.be/IMfz5OOBxHQ

    I hope which the previous events are into gold background instead of green colour.

  • This issue is still present at the version 6.4.1, nothing patch to fix it.

  • this issue is fixed, i can see the all old offers/items for old events, and the backgrounds are fixed. good work.