The amount of 'fatshames' added with this patch is ridiculous
It was actually very annoying. Yesterday evening I got stuck multiple times by random junk spawning in places that would allow the survivors to walk through but not the killer, in multiple maps, namely both Yamaokas, Blood Lodge, Ironworks of Misery, Wretched Shop. I've never come across so many body blocking junk, I don't even recall when was the last time that I got bodyblocked like this, and now it happened multiple times in one evening, across multiple realms. The worst part is that these spawns were always close to loops (turning them safe even when they shouldn't have been) and jungle gyms.
I'm willing to bet this problem is spread among all randomly generated maps, and it really needs to be fixed asap considering how common it seems to be.
On a side note, ######### revert the changes to the junkyard maps. That new tile you added is the dumbest thing you could've ever introduced, it's literally unplayable from a survivor pov, and it really bothers me how consistently some design choices actually go through even the alpha phase and make it into the game
Yours sincerely, 🍳
Comments
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.