Xbox series X- game closes playing the knight
1: Boot the game
2 : Play as the killer "the knight" in a public match
3 : In-game start as usual, game suddenly force closes itself after about a minute in a match, usually after injuring the first found survivor but sometimes not.
ADDITIONAL INORMATION
- Character played: The knight
- Perks played: Nowhere to hide, Trail of torment; Dragons grip; Call of brine.
- Map: several, including Yamoka, autohaven, McMillan estate.
- Frequency of the issue: so far every time ive tried. About 5-6 times. Making the game unplayable.
I have performed a hard reset on my console, and this is still happening. I can play other games with no issue at the moment.
Unable to get a clip of this happening as Xbox consoles do not allow a recording of a game after it has crashed.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Having the same issue been banned for a day, but apparently, remove the killer challenge and try again
The problem is the killer challenge I have on????
Apparently so.