The Knight already placed in C tier

image.png

Meanwhile Wesker is at A tier since release date. 😂🤣

Comments

  • Personally it's like E tier to me, worse than trapper. I hope I still don't understand his mechanic, but he feels worse than trapper.

    • AI is stupid as hell, I've almost never seen survivor in two days that cannot escape guardsman block.
    • When I use summon, I 50% of time lose a survivor and cannot find him, it is only good for quick pallet/door break, but still questionable (because of losing survivor)
    • The ONLY way I have won any games is just playing powerless M1 killers. The more I use power, the worse it is to me. And it is not even mechanically hard!

    Zero mobility, zero pressure, very detrimental and slow power. People said Sadako is crap? I played almost only Sadako since march and I rarely had even 1K, let alone 0K. And I understand how weak she is against swat-seal-survivors. I was among people that was saying a lot to buff her, but I never intended buff be to give us completely impotent killer... I think evil genies are work in BHVR.