Xbox Lobbies Bugged

So i’ve been experiencing this issue for at least 9 months but never made a report before because I have seen others make them and I assumed it would be fixed by now but I have never seen the devs actually address it. I play on Xbox and a good 95% of the time when my friends and I try to queue up the lobby bugs in various ways. Putting some of us in a lobby queue and leaving others behind… everyone is readied up but it doesn’t show for some.. being in lobby and others can’t see them… showing people to still be “in a match” while they are in lobby readied up.. etc. We have to hard restart our game several times to finally get a lobby to work, and this is a multiple-times-a-day, every day occurrence. Please fix this!! I don’t know a single Xbox dbd player that hasn’t had this issue. All models/series of xbox have this issue, and we experience it whether there is 2, 3, or 4 of us in a lobby

Tagged: Pending

Comments