The issues with challenges make me not want to play this game
Over the past few weeks I have not played this game much because it is beyond frustrating. Even during the fragment frenzy I played maybe 2 trials because I could not progress the fall from a great height challenge. It took me about 20 trials to get 4 falls, not only because I didn't initially know we had to deselect and reselect the challenge, but because many maps have very few drops, some drops inexplicably do not count even if BL is triggered, and sometimes instead of falling off a hill you slide down the side.
Fix the bugs, make challenges not annoying and counterproductive to playing the game, allow us to maybe reroll or skip challenges at some kind of cost, or allow us to select challenges as we see fit rather than having to follow one or two paths.
The rift/tome is supposed to be the feature of the game that gets people coming back regularly. It often does the opposite of that and frustrates me to the point where I would rather not play the game at all. When I CAN complete challenges without the annoyances, even if I lose (which happens a lot in solo queue, another topic entirely), I think "Well, at least I made good progress/completed a challenge" and it makes the trial worth it.
Comments