And now I'm getting the message that the code is not valid. I reopened the SteelSeries GG app, and the code is the same, it hasn't changed. Why does it say it's invalid?
I'm having same issue trying to redeem SteelSeries GG code for Chapter 26, The error says "This code could not be redeemed due to a server error. Please try again later." I've tried redeeming on 11/23, 11/24, 11/25.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And now I'm getting the message that the code is not valid. I reopened the SteelSeries GG app, and the code is the same, it hasn't changed. Why does it say it's invalid?
I'm having same issue trying to redeem SteelSeries GG code for Chapter 26, The error says "This code could not be redeemed due to a server error. Please try again later." I've tried redeeming on 11/23, 11/24, 11/25.
Yeap... They actually gave me a different code yesterday, but I still get the same error (server issues). :/
Still same here
They even gave me a different code
Try reaching out to support
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I mean, the codes seem to not be working for anyone, so.... BHVR should figure it out already. I've made this post, too. Thanks, though.
Just tried this, same result.
Is the "server error" a BHVR problem or a SteelSeries problem?
No idea, but the error still shows up today, I don't think they care about fixing it....
Why not that many people talk about this? That's the only related thing I found on Google and yet still only 4 upvotes..
Same here, even twitter post doesn't have a lot of comments.
I'm also having this Issue.
BHVR, do you have any interest in fixing this issue?
Also having this problem.
Support team, please fix it.
Dead by Daylight has been updated to 6.4.1 | Bugfix Patch.
And I can't even Get Key anymore....
Without giving anyone 200,000 BP... I feel like I was scammed.
I love how neither BHVR nor SteelSeries is talking about this. Gotta love the transparency and open communication. /s
Same issue for me.
Did someone try once more? BHVR, please fix it.
Just did, app is updated and still the same server error.
I guess they just don't care and are hoping we forget about this :')
Steelseries deleted that completely and it's not even marked as expired.