Too many perks, too much leveling to find the ones I want

Every time I prestige or buy a new killer / survivor, it takes me forever to get the perks I actually want in my bloodweb because there's so many. And with every new Killer / Survivor released, the amount of bloodwebs I have to go through to get them grow even larger. Are there any plans to deal with this?

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Honestly, there should be only 1 level for each perk instead of 3. Or they should allow us to get 2 or 3 perks per bloodweb.

    Trying to get teachables already consumes enough bloodpoints (14 million or more for survivors, 13 million or more for killers)

    I don't think they should change bloodpoint earning rates or bloodwebs because addons, and items are not really problematic. I hope they change this system soon.

  • This is something that is being looked at. When the game first launched, there were nowhere near as many perks and the bloodwebs and three tier systems did the job well. Nowadays, that's a different story. Getting every perk- or even just the one you want- can take a while. It was mentioned on a dev stream a while back that they are looking to make changes to it at some point.

    Delfador said:

    Honestly, there should be only 1 level for each perk instead of 3. Or they should allow us to get 2 or 3 perks per bloodweb.

    Trying to get teachables already consumes enough bloodpoints (14 million or more for survivors, 13 million or more for killers)

    I don't think they should change bloodpoint earning rates or bloodwebs because addons, and items are not really problematic. I hope they change this system soon.

    This was my thought too, but by default there are not enough baseline perks to make it work. A new player would get part way to unlocking their teachables only to stop finding new perks completely. It would feel very unrewarding to level up after you run out of perks. I think some sort of compromise like making multiple perks show up and be obtainable on a single bloodwebs level could fix that. It could even scale their spawn rate depending on how many teachables you have unlocked, giving you a better chance to get the specific perk you're looking for to boot.