Maps have tiles that are completely white
Shack in Coldwind Farm. I got this as well in the new map while playing custom vs bots but it wasn't shack it was a different spot.
Tagged:
Pending
Shack in Coldwind Farm. I got this as well in the new map while playing custom vs bots but it wasn't shack it was a different spot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My friend has it too but at geforce now, are you at geforce now too by any chance?
Yes, I am.
I will send those if it gives anything to anyone
(it simply looks like geforce now doesnt have new basement textures)
Ahh I see, that's extremely weird.