So I played the Knight after PTB, and...
I played this killer in the PTB and Live now...
In the PTB:
- He felt clunky and slow as heck with his power.
- Insanely buggy with AI.
- I thought: "There is no way to use his power other than tapping at loops".
- He felt very underwhelming to play as.
Now that I played 5 matches with him on Live with all his buggs fixed and a little faster power with radius and hunt time addons...
I'm not gonna lie, I've had a blast: His power is still clunky to move around, but it's just "Get used to" issue.
His power winding up much faster now. It's much easier to use now, you in FACT! Don't need to just tap it. You actually can mind game and zone survivors now much easier.
AI don't getting stuck at small loops anymore, they don't get around pallets and windows, they work (at least as I've seen) as they were intended. (A few bugs here and there but it's nothing compared to what was in the PTB)
The Knight now actually feels pretty ok, If I can be honest. I'm gonna continue to learn him here and there, he's actually fun to play now.=)
Dear Developers: Thank you so much for a very hard work. Really nailed it!
A big smooch ❤️ for Developers once again!
Comments