I finally got the wazzap mask for ghost face and I was wondering if it would be reportable to fool around with survivors and pretend to do gens and stuff that nature with them. Can I get in trouble for doing something like that?
As long as you don’t force the survs to farm with you or take the game hostage you should be okay. You can’t be forced to play for hooks etc after all..
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As long as you don’t force the survs to farm with you or take the game hostage you should be okay. You can’t be forced to play for hooks etc after all..