New Update on Xbox

This patch is unacceptable.
We were promised that we'd be getting small optimization patches up to the release of a major optimization patch in December. It is now midway through December and the new chapter has launched, and this is the worst FPS and most bugs I've seen this game have since the Lunar event.
The sound of my game stutters and my frames drop to about 10 whenever I use my bloodweb.
I got stuck in a tree while I was carrying a survivor, and despite having the game won already, they got to wiggle out, pick up their teammates, and I had to watch while they did 5 gens.
Different pieces of different maps keep showing up as bright purples or blues, or even just plain old tv static.
The day of launch I felt no issues whatsoever, besides the occasional odd visual glitches, but since that first night, my FPS is gone, at its worst it's in the single digits....

I'm still in full support of the development team, but you guys need to give us a little more transparency on where we are with optimization.

PC players feel so bad they don't even make fun of us anymore, it's like they got tired of kicking us, which is hilarious because you PC trolls love to kick people lol

Comments