Green Glyph Challenge Bugged?
I'm on Steam/PC
Seems only one green glyph spawns per match.
The aura isn't being revealed at the end.
I have tried rebooting, selecting a different challenge and reselecting, and selecting/unselecting. I'm currently doing the 8 glyph challenge in the current tome, and doing it 1 by 1.
Am I wrong in thinking that multiple glyphs should be spawned in a game? Did that change?
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Should be multiple if your game is going good. I got fat 4 last time I played (was able to interact with zero, lol, but I saw the auras at EGC). Sometimes it's 2 or 3. Sometimes 0.
Because:
1) glyphs are spawned by actions (hooks for killers, repaired gens for survs), if you are survivor and your team die with 1 completed gen there are chances you won't find any glyph
2) other people could have same archive and take those glyphs before you
Yeah it's only spawning one per game. The last time I did it I waited until the EGC to look for it, and only one aura showed. So that's why they aren't showing normally, only one is showing up in the trial and I was doing it before that happened.
This challenge is so broken. It's bad game design yet again. The challenge doesn't even explain how the glyphs are supposed to be revealed during EGC. Absolute fail.