Has BHVR mentioned why so many Rift challenges are not progressing properly.

I've had at least 5 not count properly unitl I reselect the challenge. I reselect at the start of every match now, kind of defeating the purpose of the new Killer and Survivor challenge system.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'm sure multiple reports regarding these challenges have been acknowledged, which means the team is aware of the issues.

  • Yeah it’s been reported multiple times (and kinda floods the bug section because folks report it for specific challenges as well as general…)

  • @shalo said:

    I've had at least 5 not count properly unitl I reselect the challenge. I reselect at the start of every match now, kind of defeating the purpose of the new Killer and Survivor challenge system.

    Personally I found it only applied to a challenge I had selected from a previous session so I was doing it once when I loaded up and started playing and that was enough, and if I switched between killer and survivor for good measure

  • Hopefully we get a bunch of rift fragments for all the ones we've been unwittingly losing out on.

  • Every time you boot up the game you have to reselect the challenge or else it won't count.