PC: Tome 6 Level 1 - Self Preservation Challenge can not be completed

The description of the Challenge: "Hide in a locker within 5 seconds of being in a chase with a killer. Complete this Challenge in a single trial." This tome Challenge is permanently stuck at 0 Progress. I've tried it by jumping into a locker right as a chase started (so under 5 seconds) and exited right after, the same with waiting for 5 seconds in a locker and also twice over because you loose chase after about 4 seconds to get full 5 seconds of chase in a locker. I also tried all of that after a bit longer chase and still no progress. Then I tried to translate it into other languages to get more info because the wording is confusing. Still no "progress".

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Charakter tried: Jane, Ace and Yui.
  • Perks used: Quick and quiet, lithe, head-on, dance with me
20221120231021_1.jpg

Tagged: Pending

Comments