Steam achievement not counted

Hello On my account mightbelast it doesn't count the next three achievements I have been doing so many times :

To escape with a new item

To kill 4 : I have killed 4 numerous times. And for other achievement it has as well not been counted as 4 even in the number of survs I killed

To escape with gen at steam boat done : map never appears I can put ten offerings for that map I never receive the right map allways the other boring

Please could you help?

Best regards,

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • 1) No idea

    2) Mori them, don't sacrifice them. This achievement is working.

    3) That map is disabled for now because of a vaulting bug.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    1) No idea

    2) Mori them, don't sacrifice them. This achievement is working.

    3) That map is disabled for now because of a vaulting bug.

    the evil incarnate achievement IS bugged at this moment, you don't get it even if you tombstone all

  • List of all achievements bugged/unobtainable that need to be fixed:

    *Milk and Cookies -bugged

    *Evil incarnate -bugged

    *Devoted Gatekeeper -bugged

    *The Grand Sacrifice -bugged

    *Survival Treasures -bugged

    *All aboard -map is out of rotation due to a bug

    *Happy Holidays -mystery boxes no longer appear in blood web