Lightborn: Survivor's aura is not visible when stunned by Blast Mine

Survivor's aura is no longer visible when the killer is equipped with Lightborn and is blinded by Blast Mine.

In previous versions the aura was visible.

When I was blindsided by Blast Mine, I loved looking for survivor auras to find the culprits.

I am sad that I can no longer do that.


Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match or custom game

Step 3 : In-game, kick the generator that Blast Mine has installed

Step 4 : I look around, but I don't see anyone's aura.


In a public match

  • Character played : The Wraith, The Shape, The Ghost Face, The Executioner, and more
  • Perks played : Lightborn, A nurse' calling, Scourge hook: floods of rage and Sloppy butcher(or Barbecue & chili or I'm all ears or Scourge hook: gift of pain etc)
  • Map : Any map.
  • Frequency of the issue : Every match with a survivoor equipped with Blast Mine

In a custmo(verification)

  • Character played : The Trapper
  • Perks played : Lightborn
  • Map : Lampkin Lane
  • Frequency of the issue : always
https://youtu.be/dgLwnS7_dKM

reference: In blinding by flashlight, it is functioning properly.

https://youtu.be/PJEgW8NqRco

reference: It was visible in the previous version.

Aug 28, 2021 and Jul 1, 2021

https://twitter.com/syzygy1017/status/1431579580767166464?s=20&t=3pqQZWRG7ZKsVRPKgb0UtQ


https://twitter.com/Komoya_Toma/status/1410292078387421187?s=20&t=3pqQZWRG7ZKsVRPKgb0UtQ


reference: By August of this year, the aura seemed to have already disappeared.

Aug 16, 2022

https://twitter.com/syzygy1017/status/1559482516075327489?s=20&t=3pqQZWRG7ZKsVRPKgb0UtQ


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Zimxahuew said:

    Skill: LIGHTBORN Killer belt skill: LIGHTBORN, when blown up by Survivor's skill: BLAST MINE, the aura of the survivor who placed BLAST MINE cannot be seen. Survivors don't have any anti-aura skills or hide in cabinets, even if they squat at a very close distance (for example: just across a wall), but they don't have aura to report when they are bombed by BLAST MINE. In other ways for the survivor to blind the killer, LIGHTBORN will still display the survivor's aura position to the killer normally.

    There is no copying step, that is, the killer with the skill: LIGHBORN, the survivor with the skill: BLAST MINE, blown up with a generator, there is no skill to hide the aura, and there is no hiding in the cabinet, just across a wall, But LIGHTBORN will not show the killer the aura of the survivor who placed BLAST MINE.

    The same report was submitted and acknowledged a long time ago. You may want to reply to that report, as there is a response from the devs.

  • @wimpy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/339971/killer-belt-skill-lightborn-was-blown-up-by-skill-blast-mine-unable-to-see-the-location-of-the-au

    The same report was submitted and acknowledged a long time ago. You may want to reply to that report, as there is a response from the devs.

    Thanks for your comment.

    I looked for your previous post but couldn't find it myself, so thanks for the help.

    Does this mean that the fact that I could see the aura before was a bug?

    I am shocked.

  • @Ricky2525 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3269816#Comment_3269816

    Thanks for your comment.

    I looked for your previous post but couldn't find it myself, so thanks for the help.

    Does this mean that the fact that I could see the aura before was a bug?

    I am shocked.

    Hmmm... considering the information in the description of the perk, I believe that seeing the aura is normal and the current state is a bug....

    Mandy said '- will check with Design.' I was waiting for a reply after that.... I was curious but forgot about it because no matter how long I waited, there was no answer. So I thought it would be good to reply to the previous report and get an answer from Mandy.

  • @wimpy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3269914#Comment_3269914

    Hmmm... considering the information in the description of the perk, I believe that seeing the aura is normal and the current state is a bug....

    Mandy said '- will check with Design.' I was waiting for a reply after that.... I was curious but forgot about it because no matter how long I waited, there was no answer. So I thought it would be good to reply to the previous report and get an answer from Mandy.

    I mistakenly assumed that the report previously made had been resolved!

    I haven't seen the thread yet, so I'll check it and report there.

    Glad to see that Wimpy agrees with me about effect of perk.

  • @Ricky2525 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3269934#Comment_3269934

    I mistakenly assumed that the report previously made had been resolved!

    I haven't seen the thread yet, so I'll check it and report there.

    Glad to see that Wimpy agrees with me about effect of perk.

    Since you have collected a lot of useful information, videos, etc., maybe you could reply to the previous post and ask Mandy what the answer was after checking with the Design team.

    Maybe they will say it is not a bug, but that would also clear things up for me.