Disconnecting from lobby when switching survivor/loads
I play on EG, and for weeks now every time I switch between survivors or loads in the lobby, I get disconnected. This has been happening on both survivor and killer.
Tagged:
Pending
I play on EG, and for weeks now every time I switch between survivors or loads in the lobby, I get disconnected. This has been happening on both survivor and killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm experiencing this as well. I play on Steam. I've been queued up with a friend, and I've been putting bloodpoints into one survivor, and then when I switch to another, it disconnects me.
It seems to happen most often if I'm on the bloodweb for a while or if the timer has gotten past about 30 seconds, but I'd need to do more testing to see.