Slowest totem cleanse

So I can do the math fully but the slowest cleanse(blessing counts as a cleanse to me) is this

Bless the hex totem

Thrill of the haunt

Max Thanatophobia stacks at tier three

Tier one Calm spirit

If someone wants to do the math for this be my guest

Comments

  • Alright so

    (Blessing hex totem): 28 seconds

    (Bless hex + thrill): 56

    56 + 18.66 (Calm Spirit time) = 74.66

    Thana doesn't affect blessing so not included. I'm still looking at the math on this but I think this is it

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Alright so

    (Blessing hex totem): 28 seconds

    (Bless hex + thrill): 56

    56 + 18.66 (Calm Spirit time) = 74.66

    Thana doesn't affect blessing so not included. I'm still looking at the math on this but I think this is it

    It’s even worse than that.

    Hex bless penalty: -50%

    Thrill of the Hunt (5 stacks): -50%

    Calm Spirit (tier 1): -40%

    1(1-0.5)(1-0.5)(1-0.4)

    0.15c/s blessing speed

    14 / 0.15 = 93.33 seconds